🚀 What's New
We have added a new feature that allows you to provide feedback directly within the web app. You can report a bug, open a ticket, submit a feature request, and/or provide general feedback.
Simply click the orange feedback button on the right-hand side of the page and follow the prompts.
All requests are sent directly to our product team to address.
- You can now see the ticket number in the header of the ticket details.
- The last updated "date and time" has been added to the following homepage widgets: data load status, data warehouse, and API data.
- The data load widget has been visually updated and background changes have been made for ease of use as you dig deeper into your data layers.
- Visual changes have been made to the "recent tickets" widget on the home page.
- The "appointment scheduler" practice list has been updated to be sorted in alphabetical order for a quick search of connections.