As a new partner to Heathjump, you will provided access to the Heathjump Partner Portal*. The Partner Portal is here to draw your attention to where it’s needed most, as well as provide you with important at-a-glance statuses of your jumpStart connectivity and data validity as well as provide an easy way to open and track issues.
To access the portal, goto: https://partner.healthjump.com/
From the home page you can:
- See nightly data load stats and a few important raw aggregations
- Send out a jumpStart installation invitation
- Launch the JumpStart installation page
- Contact your Client Success Manager
- View, Create, and prioritize issues and tasks
From the Sources page, you can
- See the status of each installed jumpStart Agent
- Email the primary contact for that installed Agent
- Create a task or issue specifically for the selected jumpStart Agent
- View the selected jumpStart agents QA results
Quality Control is broken into to sub pages, Results and Timeline. Lets take a look at each.
From the results section of Qualtiy Control, you can:
- See all of your QA results across all of your jumpStart Agents. To learn more about the Healthjump QA process, click here.
- Search through your QA results and locate specific QA recipes for specific agents
From the Timeline section of Quality Control, you can:
- Validate the last load dates of your data per jumpStart agent. Outliers are an indication of a potential issue with the extraction of that element.
- See the percentage of data that may be missing from an extraction. These will typically align with the outliers in the timeline above.
Please reach out to your CSM with any questions or concerns about the Partner Portal. and stay tuned to this page as we are always introducing new functionality to the Partner Portal.