Welcome to the Healthjump Support Experience. The support portal is designed to provide a timely, efficient manner to communicate issues and requests to the Healthjump Support team while allowing you to monitor your own report requests, and your organization's requests if applicable. To begin utilizing the support portal, you will need to create a Healthjump account first. Let's get started!
Creating a Healthjump Account
2. Click on Sign-in in the top right-hand corner.
3. If you're not already registered, click on Sign-Up to Healthjump on the lower left corner of the popup and enter your name and email.
4. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive a confirmation pop-up
5. Open your email and click on the attached link within. Check your spam bucket if you do not see the email.
6. Enter a password and click <Set Password>
7. You've now registered to create tickets via the portal.
Submitting a Ticket
There are 2 ways to open a ticket with Healthjump.
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Submit a ticket via the portal <Details Below>
To submit via the portal, follow the following process
1. Click on "Submit a request" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Enter in the requested Information
3. Click on Submit
Viewing my Requests
1. Log into the portal.
2. Your tickets and updates or communications from Healthump are visible within the portal.