Please note: API connect agreement must be in place with Advanced MD
Before Healthjump can pull data from an Advanced MD practice, the API needs to be enabled. Once the API is enabled, AdvancedMD will provide the practice administrator credentials that Healthjump will use to begin the data extraction.
1. Go to support.advancedmd.com
2. In the bottom right, click "Manage Services"
3. Scroll down and fill in the office key and administrative email fields (please note that the admin email must match the admin email on file with AdvancedMD)
4. After entering the information above, hit the TAB key. This will expand the menu.
5. From the Account Update Request drop-down menu, select "Add - Features"
6. From the "Feature(s) to Add" menu select "API".
7. In the "Comments" field, the practice will enter a name for their API. The name should be the name of the partner or product the practice will be using. (i.e. Patient Pop, Appointment Survey).
8. Practice will return the following: Office Key, office name, phone number, and contact.
9. Send this info to support.advancedmd.com This will create a case for our Sales Rep to reach out to this current client and then to send an ($0.00) estimate to the client.
10. Advanced MD Sales will receive the approval or order acceptance (to add the API) back from the Client. it can take 3-5 days to process through the Accounting and Implementation Group)
11. Provide HJ with the following: