On rare occasion, you may need to restart the Healthjump Windows service (JumpAgent) on the hosting server.
This is a quick and relatively easy process that should be conducted by someone with local administrator permissions to execute services.msc on the server for which the agent was installed.
1. First things first, you'll need to log onto the server in which the Healthjump Agent was installed.
2. Next, you will want to open services.msc. The easiest way to do this is "right click" start ->run
3. Type services.msc and then <enter>
4. Scroll down to JumpAgent.
5. Right Click on the agent and hit Start or Restart (Repeat for JumpAgentMonitor & JumpAgentRestart if required).