On rare occasion, you may need to restart the jumpSTART windows service (JumpAgent and/or JumpAgent2) on the hosting server.
This is a quick and relatively easy process that should be conducted by someone with the appropriate permission to execute services.msc on the server for which the agent was installed.
Note: In most cases, jumpagent2 is disabled. This agent is only utilized in situations that require Healthjump to connect to 2 separate databases on the same server. You will specifically be requested to restart this agent if the need arises.
1. First things first, you'll need to log onto the server in which the jumpSTART Agent was installed.
2. ext, you will want to open services.msc. The easiest way to do this is to go to start ->run
3. Type command.msc and then <enter>
4. Scroll down to JumpAgent.
5. Right Click on the agent and hit Start or Restart (Repeat for JumpAgent2 if required).