Healthjump understands and accepts the responsibilities of providing cutting-edge middleware services empowering today's Digital Health platforms. Part of those responsibilities involves inheriting risks that could pose a threat to the sensitive data Healthjump is managing. Thus, Healthjump is prepared to assist in the completion of third-party risk assessments from your or your customers/practices.
To request our assistance in completing your TPRA, please follow one of the 3 below processes:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Preferred Method
- Include the words "Risk Assessment" in your subject header
- Open a ticket in the Healthjump App
- Click on the floating +Ticket button from any page of the HJ App
- Select the "Security Assessment" type and attach any required documents
- Click Submit
- Send your security Assessment request to your Client Success Manager.
Once your request is received, your CSM will be in touch to discuss timelines and protocol.
- Healthjump utilizes AWS (Amazon Web Services) as its cloud provider, and we ourselves adopt many of our security controls from AWS. This includes SOC2 and certain HITRUST certifications as all of Healthjump's servers are hosted by AWS.
- Turn around times can vary based on the size of the request, and can take up to 90 days in some cases.
- Existing AWS Security Certifications can be found here.