🚀 What's New - Features
1. New Healthjump Data Model Object - Patient Tokens
Healthjump has implemented an industry-standard method for indexing patient charts. This method, developed by Datavant, generates a series of irreversible and site-specific tokens, which ensures the protection of a patient's data as well as a secure method for matching patient records across different EHRs.
These tokens are now available in the patient_tokens table within each customer's schema, and can be used as an Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) solution. The specifications of this table are detailed in this article.
For more information on the Datavant tokenization process, refer to their documentation.
2. Database Explorer - In App
Healthjump is making progress on its plans for 2022 to move the DBX application (Database Explorer) in-app, which will allow for tighter integration with existing web-app features, while alleviating the need to switch tabs to the DBX application when launched. Details of the new integration can be found here: Integrated DBExplorer
🐞 Bug Fixes
- An issue where some customers were experiencing issues with their custom installation links has been resolved.
- eScribe and ReLi Med EMR logos have been updated in the license ordering modal.
- Duplicated EMRs have been removed from the license ordering modal
- DBX Cookie Bug - An issue with user logging into DBX from outside of the Healthjump APP would sometimes result in an error that prevented the user from logging into the app.