To install Healthjump's Beacon Chrome Extension, follow the steps below.
- Download the extension package zip file. Unzip the file.
- In Google Chrome, select the ellipses to the right of the address bar. From there, navigate to More Tools > Extensions.
- You should be taken to the extension management page. At the top left, switch the "Developer mode" toggle on.
- You should now see a button with the label "Load unpacked" at the top of the page. Click this button, navigate to the previously downloaded unzipped extension file, and click "Select".
- The Beacon Extension should now be installed within your browser as indicated by the Healthjump Beacon card that should appear within the extension management page.
- Click the puzzle-piece icon to the right of the address bar. Find the Beacon extension and click the tack icon on the right to pin it to the address bar.