Healthjump account owners or admins have the ability to add new users to the app, apply specific roles, and adding or disabling core features.
- First, on your home landing page select your customer name in the upper right-hand corner, and then select Account.
- Once in the Account tab select User Management. Here you will see a list of all users who have access to your customer group. Here you have the ability to add users, disable users, and edit permissions. Only administrator accounts will have access to this page. Select Add User.
- A pop-up window will be presented where you can enter your new user's details. As noted above multi-factor authentication is required to protect Patient Health Information, so a cell phone number is required. Once you submit the request, your new user should receive a text message containing their username and temporary password.
- Once your new user receives their login credentials they can proceed to app.healthjump.com and sign in. When you sign in two-factor authentication will prompt you to enter a six-digit code sent via text message, then you will be prompted to create a new password.
There are three primary roles a user can have:
- Owner: The Healthjump account owner can add and deactivate both Admins and users to the Healthjump account
- Admins: Admins can add admins and users, and set user rights. Admins can not deactivate other users.
- Standard: Standard users can access the app, but by default do not have access to the following features:
Note: The account owner and admins have access to ALL of the Healthjump app features, including features that have access to the PHI.
- Add Connections
- Terminate Connections
- Modify Connection Settings
- DBX (PHI)
- Webhook Logs (PHI)
Adding Features to the Standard User
To grant standard users rights to certain features, click on the user from the user management section in the account.
Here, you can add and remove access to admin level features.