Healthjump's agent-based connection installation process was designed to easily be installed without any assistance from Healthjump. If you prefer, Healthjump also offers a white glove installation service by one of our engineers. This ensures a successful connection to the EHR and a smoother experience for the practice administrators and technicians. If you decide to utilise Healthjump for your agent implementations, this article will walk you through the process.
The agent installation scheduling process is initiated during the new connection ordering process. During that process, you will be asked if you would like Healthjump to perform the installation. If you say yes, after you have submitted your license order, a link will be generated which is intended to be shared with the practice EMR technicians and administrator.
- The link should be sent to your customer when they are ready to schedule the installation. Once your customer initiates the link, they will see a page like below.
Note: The initial page can also contain a custom message. See the support article for this process here.
- The customer will be prompted to enter their name and email address.
Next, the customer will be prompted to select their timezone.
- From here, the customer will be prompted to select a date and time to conduct the installation.
- Next, the customer can add other attendees to the installation.
- The customer from here will be asked to confirm the information gathered:
- Once confirmed, an email will be sent to the practice user, and invitees, and the Healthjump customer.
The event will show in the Healthjump app dashboard calendar, and can be canceled or rescheduled from this view.