Unable to access "MEDISPAN" database
- At the time of setup, the provided Healthjump database user was not granted read access to this database.
- During an update to the Medispan DB, access to the Medispan DB was not reapplied to the Healthjump user account.
For the Healthjump agent to pull NDC and generic drug data, the Healthjump agent requires access to the Allscripts Pro medispan database.
Note: This database is updated often by Allscripts or assigned DB admins to keep the drug database current.
- Request that your DB Admins or Allscripts reps reapply the read access to the Medispan DB to the Healthjump user account.
- Self Service:
- Open your Allscripts DB instance in SSMS
- Open the query editor
- Execute the following logic, where 'sql_username' is the provided Healthjump Account:
USE master ALTER DATABASE MEDISPAN SET READ_WRITE WITH NO_WAIT USE MEDISPAN EXEC sp_addrolemember 'db_datareader', 'sql_username' USE master ALTER DATABASE MEDISPAN SET READ_ONLY WITH NO_WAIT