If you are updating your JumpAgent GUI without prompting from Healthjump, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. If we are aware of an update, we can check that there is still a clear connection and that all the queries run successfully, to avoid any unexpected issues. Thank you, The Healthjump Team.
Updating the JumpAgent GUI:
Locate the JumpAgent GUI (most likely on the desktop).
- The default installation location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Healthjump\JumpAgent, you can also search for JumpAgent in your desktops search bar.
- Open the JumpAgent GUI.
- Edit any outdated information in JumpAgent GUI and make sure the credentials are up-to-date.
- Click “Test Connection”. A pop-up window should appear saying “Successfully Saved”. Click “Ok”.
- After a few seconds, another pop-up window should appear saying “Connection successfully established”.
- If “Connection Successfully established” has appeared then please click "Save and Restart" in the lower-left corner of the agent to restart the service. If “Connection Failed” has appeared then please go to ‘Common Errors and How to Fix Them’.
Adding an additional connection to JumpAgent
Healthjump has made it possible to establish two connections through the same JumpAgent! If you have additional secret keys you would like to connect to the same server follow the steps below for adding your additional connection.
1.) With the JumpAgent GUI closed, open your file browser. In your C:\Program Files (x86) navigate to the Healthjump Folder. In the JumpAgent folder locate the JumpAgent.exe Config file. Open the file using notepad.
2.) In the Config file, 5 lines down you will see a value reading:
<add key = 'key' value = "YOUR SECRET KEY" />
3.) To add your additional key start by adding a pipe character to the end of the first key inside the quotes. Paste the additional key after the pipe character and ensure there are no additional spaces added. The string should look like this:
<add key = "key" value = "YOUR SECRET KEY|ADDITIONAL KEY" />
Note: For updating a secret key, simply replace the current value with your new key-value and save. Once you update the key please notify Healthjump so we can deactivate your old key.
4.) Once all steps have been completed you can reopen the JumpAgent and at the top of the window, you will have two arrows. Clicking on the right arrow will show your additional connection. Be sure to test each connection to ensure they can successfully establish then "Save and Restart" the JumpAgent.
Common Errors and How to Fix Them:
- Unhandled Windows Exception.
- Open your file browser
- Navigate to your C:\ Drive.
- In Program Files (x86) you will find the Healthjump folder.
- Once you have opened the JumpAgent folder inside the Healthjump folder you will find the JumpAgent GUI application.
- Right-click on the JumpAgent GUI then "Run as Administrator".
Note: If you've changed the default installation location and cannot locate the Healthjump folder, please contact HealthJump for assistance.
- Connection Failed:
- Go to C:/Program Files (x86)/Healthjump/JumpAgent and open the file ErrorLog.txt
- Once ErrorLog.txt is opened you can scroll to the bottom for the most recent error messages. Most common errors:
- “A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections.” This most likely means that either the database IP address, the port number, or the name of the database was entered incorrectly in the JumpAgent GUI.
- “Login failed for user”. This means the database credentials were entered incorrectly in the JumpAgent GUI, or the credentials are correct but the user does not have proper access to the database. You can correct this issue by opening your database management tool and editing the properties of the user.
- Once you have resolved the configuration issues in the JumpAgent GUI you can click "Test Connection" and you should see the “Connection successfully established” pop-up.
- Restarting the JumpAgent service:
- Go to services.msc → JumpAgent - right-click, select Start or Restart
- Retest connection.
- If using Windows Authentication instead of SQL credentials to access database:
- Go to services.msc → JumpAgent - right-click, select Properties.
- Go to Log On
- Fill in the Windows Authentication credentials you entered in the JumpAgent GUI.
- Apply → Okay.
- Retest connection.
If none of these solutions help:
Please contact your Healthjump representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can provide you with a link to schedule a call with us so we can further assist you.