This guide is intended for customers that have an existing connection with Healthjump. If you are updating your JumpAgent GUI without prompting from Healthjump, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are aware of an update, we can check that there is still a clear connection and that all the queries run successfully, to avoid any unexpected issues. Thank you! -The Healthjump Team.
JumpAgent Re-Installation and Configuration Guide
JumpAgent is the database query engine that will open your division to clinical and financial analytics.
Installing and configuring the JumpAgent should be done by a technical resource who has access to the EHR/PM system database, usernames and passwords, and to the database server. For support, please contact your Healthjump representative.
Download the JumpAgent from the link below onto a server machine that will ideally always have a connection to the EHR production database. Healthjump recommends installing JumpAgent on the database server. If you choose not to install on the database server, please make sure the machine that will house the JumpAgent has back and forth communication with the database server and is online 24/7.
- Hit the "Extract All" option under "Compressed Folder Tools" at the top of the file window then extract the JumpAgent installer package.
- After the install wizard launches, select “Next"
- The default install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Healthjump. Select everyone for your default then hit next to begin the installation.
- After the installation wizard has completed its functions, click “Finish.”
- Open up your JumpAgent GUI by clicking the green JumpAgent desktop icon. You can also open the GUI by navigating to your installation location and running the JumpAgent GUI as admin. If you installed the JumpAgent to the default location then you should be able to find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Healthjump\JumpAgent\JumpAgent GUI. If you run into an "unhandled exception" error you will need to run the GUI as admin from the file location to modify the configuration details and test the connection.
- Enter Your secret key.
If you no longer have your secret key, it can be obtained from your Healthjump representative.
- Click “Save.” Then the GUI will already be populated with your previous connection details. Once you have updated and confirmed the configuration information is correct you can "Save and Restart" in the lower-left corner of the agent to save your configuration information and restart your JumpAgent Windows service.
If you are having any issues establishing please see our Common Errors Guide.
Let your Healthjump representative know once you have completed this so we can test on our end and ensure data flow resumes.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed and configured JumpAgent!