If you are updating your JumpAgent GUI without prompting from Healthjump, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. If we are aware of an update, we can check that there is still a clear connection and that all the queries run successfully, to avoid any unexpected issues. Thank you, The Healthjump Team.
JumpAgent Re-Installation and Configuration Guide:
Jumpagent is the database query engine that will open your division to clinical and financial analytics.
Installing and configuring the Jumpagent should be done by a technical resource who has access to the EHR/PM system database usernames and passwords. For support, please contact your Healthjump representative.
- Download the JumpAgent from the link below onto a server machine that will ideally always have a connection to the EHR production database. Healthjump recommends installing JumpAgent on the database server.
- Drag the folder titled “JumpAgent” onto the desktop. Double click it and the double click “setup.”
- Select “Run” on the open file security warning screen to run the installer application.
- After the install wizard launches, select “Next.”
- Begin installation by clicking “Install.”
- Note the destination folder so that you can easily find the GUI for configuration.
- After the installation wizard has completed its functions, click “Finish.”
- Navigate to the JumpAgent GUI by the file p4ath that was established during installation and double click on the application.
- Enter the Local Settings.
- The secret key is obtained from your Healthjump representative.
- Enter your EMR name and version, as well as your database information.
- Once all the information is correct, click “Save.”
- Next, configure the Windows Service by clicking on “Start” then “Run” and enter “services.msc.”
- In the Services application, identify and right click on the JumpAgent service.
- Select “Properties.”
- Set the startup type to “Automatic,” then select “Apply” and “Ok.”
- Finally, click the green start arrow to start the service.
Congratulations: You have successfully installed and configured JumpAgent!